Yesterday I made a decision that I am not sure of the outcome in the future. This is about my work, for almost a month now since the disengagement issue between my client and my office I been bothering if I will be staying or I will go on in the new agency. As my client instruction I will be retain as their Inventroy Clerk but its for me to decide if I will still accept it. The offer was quite good a little higher on my current rate, but I have decided to stay in the company. I don’t know why i stay inspite the fact that I have no idea of what will going to happen in me but I prayed I made the right one. I am looking forward for my next assignment next week.